Monday, April 18, 2011

If only she knew . . .

      To keep my mom with me wherever I go, I like to wear a necklace that reminds me of her. I'll wear one she gave me, a locket with her picture in it, or the cross pendant her best friend gave me before the viewing.
      Today, I ventured alone to Gracie's dining hall at RIT. The lady who swiped my ID kindly commented on my necklace. I thanked her and said that my mom bought it for me because it matched my eyes. She looked at me and said "Wow, that's so meaningful!" 
What she'll never know is how meaningful it really is....

1 comment:

  1. Thinkin bout you,thinking about your dad and Kayla, thinkin bout your Mom, thinkin bout Lori, cant help but then to think bout Jesus, he has the best of her right now ♥

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking...?