Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fine Line of Harmony.


       The balance between the natural world and humans as nature themselves is one of the most delicate in existence. Humans hold so much power to alter to world, and yet the earth utilizes its power to whip back infinitely more intensely. This series conveys meshing humans and nature in a minimalistic yet delicate and artistic manner… Not to portray the blending of nature itself with a human, but rather to make them both exist visually as a beautiful seamless image.
       This was a challenging, fun, messy, creative, stressful, and spectacular experience... and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

       Overall I think they look much better as prints hung on a wall, but I wanted to have them on good ol' Give & Taketh.










Super-special thanks to models Imogen Whyte & Erica Jack;
Also super-special thanks to illustrator Jennifer Kotler!
I loved working with all of you.

2 comments:

  1. this is hands down the most amazing thing you have done. leaves me without words, which as you know is rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista May, your uncle Matt has asked me to look through your work, it's all very beautiful and I find it difficult to chose the best because I like it all, my daughter lauren is sitting next to me and she feels the same, but the ones we keep going back to are the Fine Line of Harmony, they're beautiful. Janet Ashman

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking...?