Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here, kids, take pictures of these clothespins.

I feel super-corny -- my own work inspired me to write a little bit, like back in the day. I'll share it with you, as long as you promise not to make fun of me on the Internet.

The sun dangles by a thread. It's hovering, hovering overhead.
Like a surreal contraption of nature, bringing light to all corners of the earth,
effortlessly.

You think you're just another speck on the face of the planet. 
Just like everyone else. Small, unable to make a change. 
But if you see yourself as a skyscraper at sunset, 
and your shadow casts over miles and miles of land,
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on here in months and I'm so glad to see your still using your blog! I love these images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl ♥ I appreciate it! I've been stalking your flikr from time to time ;] Your photos always leave me breathless.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking...?