Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A new phase.

       For the past thirteen months, I have fidgeted with anxiety as the 11th of each month approached, marking one more month I've struggled through life without my mom. Every 11th, I would pour my heart out in a paragraph and publish it to my Facebook wall, awaiting the much-appreciated emotional support from friends and family.
       Today, I looked at my calendar--and my jaw dropped. It's the fifteenth. February 11th, 2012 had passed me right by without any intensified heartache.

       Today, I realized that I'm actually,
                                                                             finally
                                                                                          ...moving on.

5 comments:

  1. you are so strong lovey<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. I think you are incredible. I am proud of the woman you are. I love how you chase your dreams. I like your hair and I love your confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you. You've left me speechless... But my heart is tingling. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you! now grow your wings and fly!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking...?