Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Tribute To You.

      I recently learned how to use different types of software to make movies, so I thought I'd give stop motion animation yet another try. This is one of the most emotional pieces I've produced. I feel like explaining it all to you would take away from its suspenseful and distressing theme, so all I will say is that every frame of it was produced with my mom in mind.

Dear mommy, 
I love you, 
I miss you, and
I hope you like this. 
I know you'll understand every bit of it.
This is my tribute to you.
kiss kiss hug hug love love
Love,
Your wee one,
Krista May <3


I am so sorry about the quality. It's actually a very large file, but I guess Blogger compressed it a lot, so even the sound is cruddy... I'm pretty disappointed, but I wanted to share this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking...?