Saturday, September 10, 2011

Here's to the second year.

I love RIT. I love the people here, I love the random things I find, and I love photographing them.

This young man's voice was beautiful and his expression was so passionate. I wish I could
show this kind of love for what I do on my face.


I have a love-hate relationship with flare (circles of light), and this is an example of times I love it. I'm not sure if this man was just a care-taker for these dogs or if he actually needed them, but the fact that the dogs are the center of interest and the man's face is completely obliterated by flare seems so juxtapositional and significant, and I am very pleased.

Stunning drag queen.

I tried to get the smoke from the grill perpendicular to the jet-line in the sky with the people and sundial for added interest. This photo is proof that I will stop and drop to the pavement anywhere at any time in front of anyone to get a decent shot. This is passion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking...?