Saturday, November 26, 2011

I am a clone.

       You may have already seen my previous post, My other half. Upon seeing it, my mom's best friend told me that photo of me was strikingly similar to something from my mom's modeling days. Today, I opened an album with some of her old modeling photos, and on the first page was a photo that was strikingly similar.


      We have the same eyes, mouth, nose, eyebrows, jawline, and the same neck and shoulders. Our hair was even styled alike, with the top curled back. I could stare at these forever.

                 To mommy,
                    * kiss kiss | hug hug | love love *
                                                                love, your wee one

2 comments:

  1. This story and these photos are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking...?