Friday, August 26, 2011

"You'll get fined for doing that."

      Alex and I asked our high school physics teacher to go on an adventure with us before we left for Rochester for the new school year. We decided to cross the Nicholson bridge in Nicholson, PA and find the windmills--excuse me: air turbines--in Waymart, PA. It was a rainy day, but it was a good one.

Hello Nicholson bridge.

Atop the bridge.

Every photographer needs to do something stupid and life-threatening for a mediocre shot.
Standing in front of an oncoming train is my contribution to this effort.


A creepy man invited us into his lodge and showed us his moose.
That's my old physics teacher, whom Alex and I endearingly refer to as "Wizard Dustman".


Yeah, we trespassed. We were told it was illegal to go anywhere near the air turbines and we would get fined if we were caught. But, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking...?