Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a way to keep track of my emotions.



I sat at my laptop editing this photo, and before I was halfway done with it, I just started crying and couldn't stop for hours. I sat on the same couch until 9 in the morning, thinking about that card from my mom and looking at this picture of her resting in eternal peace. Honestly I don't know how to handle myself anymore. My heart physically hurts, sometimes to the point where I can't even walk. I have an 8am class tomorrow, the first I would have to attend since coming back to RIT... but I don't even know if I can do this. I was doing somewhat okay until I gazed at this photo and opened that card last night...
I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. Krista May, There are so many words I want to say to you right now but the best I think are I understand and I love you! -Aunt Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,sweetie believe it or not, you will be ok, your in the midst of the storm right now with great pain penetrating your inner gut,ride it out,dont fight it , we r all here for you during this ache in your soul, love Anne Jamaes 3:7 Draw near to God and he will draw near to you, the best comfort I can give you right now without being there to hug you, love Anne

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking...?