Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Young love.

      My friend Catherine asked me to take pictures for her and her boyfriend Jared's one year. It was my first paid job, as well as my first formal couples' photo shoot. We just drove out to the countryside and looked for an ideal location. Upon seeing a certain beautiful field of tall grass with a stunning landscape behind it, we pulled over, tentatively looking for the possible owner of the land to ask permission. When we couldn't find a human in sight, we just went for it. About an hour in, the land owner pulled up in a pickup truck and demanded to know what nonsensical things we were doing. I explained to him that I was simply photographing my friends and that I was extremely sorry. Thankfully, after a short lecture on trespassing and a comment similar to "There's nothing to take pictures of there anyway, the grass is too damn tall", he let us be. 
Well, mister, I must politely correct you in saying that NO, the grass was not too tall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking...?